Saturday, February 9, 2013

Edited Photos from the New Lens

So far the weekend has turned out to be a rainy one...not unusual in Southeast Alaska, but technically it's still winter. I'm not really complaining though, I'm ready for spring, and we've had some really nice days this past week. But since it's rainy I decided to go through and edit some of the photos I took out at the Bald Eagle Preserve.
I had some eagle pictures come out really well, and some swan pictures come out really bad. I think my problem with the swans is that they were constantly moving. Since they were in the river they never were in the same place. I'm not ecstatic about them but there are a handful I'm pleased with. One eagle was just sitting in a tree so getting shots of him (or her) was pretty easy and they came out pretty well. I also got some shots of an eagle flying...and they came out! Why those eagle pictures did and the swans didn't is beyond me. It surprised me mostly because I didn't think I had my cameras shutter speed set right to get the shot, I guess I was lucky. Here are a handful of pictures, enjoy :)




No comments:

Post a Comment